+91 99101 05147
Certified API, REST & Microservices Tester
Move over Monolith
Gone are the days when software was built for domain efficiency, these days there is only one purpose for software ‘gain a competitive edge’ in business and the catalyst are APIs and Micro services. Netflix, eBay, Amazon, Twitter, PayPal and all the new digitally native / cloud / SAAS companies get and maintain their competitive edge through APIs and Micro services as they are easy to scale , modify and maintain . The United – Certified API, REST and Microservices Tester (APIU-CARMT) was created to help Testers get a grip on API and Micro services, the new API and Microservices testing methodologies and tools. Get on board to learn intense information transmission.
About the Course
In this 3- days practical API United – Certified API, REST and Microservices Tester (APIU-CARMT) certification course, you will learn:
- The different components of API and Microservices testing
- Relation of MSA (microservices architecture) to API and SOA
- Different standards for API
- Test design techniques for API testing
- Life cycle of API testing techniques including security, load, and interoperability
- A hands-on view of API testing with popular tools like soapUI and Postman
- Automation at API testing level
- Contract First Testing in Microservices
- Extended Tools for Microservices testing
- 1.1 Application Programming Interface (API)
- 1.1.1 Definition of API
- 1.1.2 Main Characteristics of APIs1.2 Advantages and Implementation of API Usage
- 1.2.1 Advantages of API Usage
- 1.2.2 Integration with API
- 1.2.3 Different Types of APIs
- 1.2.4 Differences Between SOA and Microservices
- 1.2.5 Differences Between SOA and REST
- 3.1 Basics of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- 3.1.1 Defining SOA
- 3.1.2 Defining the Standards Stack for SOA
- 3.1.3 Defining the XML Schema
- 3.1.4 Defining SOAP
- 3.1.5 Defining WSDL
- 5.1 API Testing in the Test Pyramid
- 5.1.1 API Testing in the Test Pyramid
- 5.1.2 Advantages of API Testing vs. GUI Testing
- 5.2 Positive Testing of APIs
- 5.2.1 Positive Testing Techniques
- 184.108.40.206 Test Techniques for Testing of APIs
- 220.127.116.11 Application of the Positive Testing of APIs
- 5.3 Negative Testing of APIs
- 5.3.1 Application of Negative Testing of APIs
- 5.4 Security Testing of APIs
- 5.4.1 Security Requirements of APIs
- 5.4.2 Different Security Tests of APIs
- 5.5 Load Testing of APIs
- 5.6 Integration Testing of APIs
- 5.7 Automation in API Testing
- 5.7.1 Assertions and Automation
- 5.7.2 Different Assertions in API testing
- 5.8 Mocking of Services
- 5.9 Testing Microservices
- 5.8.1 Contract First Testing
- 5.8.2 Resiliency Testing
- 2.1 REST Architecture
- 2.1.1 Basics of REST Architecture
- 18.104.22.168 Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
- 22.214.171.124 Characteristics of REST Architecture
- 2.2 The Main Components of REST
- 2.2.1 Components of REST
- 2.2.2 Request URI
- 2.2.3 Request Headers
- 2.2.4 Request Body
- 2.2.5 Response Headers
- 2.2.6 Response Codes
- 2.2.7 Response Body
- 2.3 The Different Methods of REST
- 2.3.1 Methods of REST
- 2.3.2 GET Method
- 2.3.3 POST Method
- 2.3.4 PUT Method
- 2.3.5 PATCH Method
- 2.3.6 DELETE Method
- 2.3.7 HEAD Method
- 4.1 Basics of Microservices
Dr. Srinivas Padmanabhuni
Chief Technology Officer, Verity Software
About the Instructor
Dr. Srinivas Padmanabhuni is a PhD in Artificial Intelligence from the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
Awarded the title of “Eminent Engineer” by the renowned organization “Institution of Engineers” (IEI). Excellence award for Innovation at Infosys, Research excellence award at the University of Alberta, and Merit award at IIT Kanpur.
Ex-president of ACM India, the top professional organization of computing professionals, he is currently the Chief Mentor for Tarah technologies, an AI consulting company through which he does marquee training and strategic consulting work in AI.
Co-founder of CityMandi.com a next-generation AI-enabled mart B2B startup in Food Tech, he is also a Governance Board member of Totalstart.
He is a guest professor at IIT Tirupati. He specializes in areas of software engineering, AI and Machine Learning.
He likes Browsing, Reading Indian Mythology, Debating.
This is a 3 full day course which will start at 09:30 AM and end at 05:30 PM on all the 3 days.
Yes this certification is valid for lifetime.
Yes post training support will be provided, you can contact the trainers for any queries which you may have.
No, coding is not a prerequisite.
Yes we can arrange for an in-house batch for your company given there are a minimum of 10 participants per batch.
Drop Us a message to know about our upcoming batch
For further queries contact