+91 99101 05147
Ramit Manohar Kaul
- Ramit is Chief Certification officer of Verity Software. He is co-founder and CTO of IndoiAnalytics and CEO Mayiki Consultants. He is also Technical advisory group member of Indian Testing Board.
- Ramit has over 18 years of experience with 14+ years in software testing, development, corporate consulting and public domain training spanning countries like USA, UK, NZ, Australia, Malaysia, Philippines and India. Over the period he has worked on number of projects as Head of Delivery, Account Manager, Test Manager, Programmer and Tester. His core expertise lies in Agile Testing, Exploratory testing, Risk Management and Test Management. He has been an early adopter of Risk Based Testing.
- Ramit was the first Indian to clear CTAL-TM, 2012 syllabus in India and among the first few to complete entire ISTQB advance certification. He was also among the first few to be an accredited trainer for CMAP(Certified Mobile Application Professional) and ISTQB (Foundation and advance) in India.
- In the past, Ramit has worked as Vice-President Delivery at Moolya Software Testing Pvt Ltd. where he was heading the entire delivery. He has been Quality Head for Efkon India. In these roles he led the testing teams to prepare Test strategies, plans and estimation for mission critical projects for the client. He has also worked with clients like Adobe, Auckland Services Bank, Vodafone Australia, Ooyala, Philips, SHL, Nationale Monte de Piadad(Mexico) in the areas of application development, quality assurance and testing. He has been instrumental in transitioning software development to India for companies like Puretesting and Dell.
- Ramit has also been involved in CTFL and MBT (Model based Testing) content & syllabus reviews for ISTQB. His name has been included as one of the contributors for MBT syllabus released in 2015. He is an active blogger and frequent speaker in technology conferences, he has ability to nurture and grow the breakthrough ideas and mentor new talents.
- Ramit has won 1st runner up award for his technical paper at GTR conference twice. He is a sought after speaker in various testing conferences in India. He has trained, consulted and coached companies like Barclays, Samsung, Misys, HP, Wells Fargo, Polaris, Datamatics, Ness Technologies, Persistent, and L&T Infotech besides running several workshops in the public domain.
- Ramit holds Post Graduate Diploma in Sales & Marketing from Symbiosis Pune and Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering from NMU, India. He holds lot of professional certifications like CTFL, CTAL-TM, CTAL-TA, CTAL-TTA, CMAP, CP-MAT, ISO-9001-2008 Lead Auditor, ISO 27001-2013 Lead Auditor to name a few.
Ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident.