+91 99101 05147
ISTQB CTAL - Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst
An Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst can:
- Recognize and classify the typical risks associated with the performance, security, reliability, portability, and maintainability of software systems;
- Provide technical elements to the planning, design and execution of tests for mitigating performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability risks;
- Select and apply appropriate white-box test techniques to ensure that tests provide an adequate level of confidence, based on design coverage;
- Effectively participate in reviews with developers and software architects applying knowledge of typical defects in the code and architecture;
- improve the quality characteristics of code and architecture by making use of different analysis techniques;
- Outline the costs and benefits to be expected from introducing particular types of test automation.
- Select appropriate tools to automate technical testing tasks;
- Understand the technical issues and concepts in applying test automation.
About the Course
In this 2- day practical CU – Certified Cloud Testing Practitioner (CCTP) certification course, you will learn:
- Cloud Technology and terminology
- Walk in the clouds – demo
- Challenges of cloud computing
- Difference cloud testing and conventional testing
- Testing on the cloud
- Introduction to the course
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Business case and usage for cloud computing
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Players in the cloud space
- Data location
- Application Sharing
- Data ownership, interoperability and portability
- Disaster recovery
- Expertise availability
- Running cost blindness
- Bandwidth requirement
Chief Research Officer, Verity Software
About the Instructor
Gaurav has around 18+ years of experience in the Software Industry including System Design, Prototyping, Coding, Testing, Software Quality Assurance, Implementation and Maintenance of commercial and system projects in Client/Server and Web-based applications using structured methodologies. He is one of the few renowned trainers on Mobile App Testing & ISTQB Courses.
He is deeply passionate about testing and he loves teaching testing. Has trained more than 15000+ participants in Software Testing.
Extensive experience in training & consulting on Software Testing. Has delivered a number of training to the Individuals & Corporates in India & Abroad.
This is a 3 full day course which will start at 09:30 AM and end at 05:30 PM on all the 3 days.
Yes this certification is valid for lifetime.
Yes post training support will be provided, you can contact the trainers for any queries which you may have.
No, coding is not a prerequisite.
Yes we can arrange for an in-house batch for your company given there are a minimum of 10 participants per batch.