+91 99101 05147
ISTQB Performance Testing
The Foundation Level Performance Testing qualification is aimed at people who already hold the Software Testing Foundation and wish to develop further their expertise in Performance Testing.
About the Course
In this 2- day practical CU – Certified Cloud Testing Practitioner (CCTP) certification course, you will learn:
- Cloud Technology and terminology
- Walk in the clouds – demo
- Challenges of cloud computing
- Difference cloud testing and conventional testing
- Testing on the cloud
- Introduction to the course
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Business case and usage for cloud computing
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Players in the cloud space
- Virtualization as the backbone for cloud
- Container technology
- Contaners v/s virtualization
- Public v/s Private and other models …as a Service
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Load balancing
- Costs of cloud infrastructure
- A commercial cloud hosting service setup (AWS)
- Choosing OS, resources, instance type etc.
- Installation of applications
- Checking usage and costing
- Common settings
- Docker introduction
- Hands-on with dockers – creating and publishing images
- Docker and AWS
- Data location
- Application Sharing
- Data ownership, interoperability and portability
- Disaster recovery
- Expertise availability
- Running cost blindness
- Bandwidth requirement
- Testing on the cloud v/s testing the cloud
- Test environment
- Test data
- Build deployment
- Performance issues
- Setting up the test environment – software and hardware
- Access rights
- Functional tests
- Tests related to back-end servers
- Non-functional tests
- Stress tests
- Issues of performance testing
- Tools for cloud testing
- Testing migration to cloud
- Cloud and Automation
Chief Research Officer, Verity Software
About the Instructor
Gaurav has around 18+ years of experience in the Software Industry including System Design, Prototyping, Coding, Testing, Software Quality Assurance, Implementation and Maintenance of commercial and system projects in Client/Server and Web-based applications using structured methodologies. He is one of the few renowned trainers on Mobile App Testing & ISTQB Courses.
He is deeply passionate about testing and he loves teaching testing. Has trained more than 15000+ participants in Software Testing.
Extensive experience in training & consulting on Software Testing. Has delivered a number of training to the Individuals & Corporates in India & Abroad.
This is a 2 full day course which will start at 09:30 AM and end at 05:30 PM on all the 2 days.
Yes this certification is valid for lifetime.
Yes post training support will be provided, you can contact the trainers for any queries which you may have.
No, coding is not a prerequisite.
Yes we can arrange for an in-house batch for your company given there are a minimum of 10 participants per batch.