+91 99101 05147
ISTQB Test Manager
About the Course
With the ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level – Test Manager certification:
- You will have an independent, internationally recognized certification as proof of expertise in the field of software testing with a specialization as a test manager
- You will learn how to manage, implement and evaluate test procedures
- Foundation Level Clearance Certificate
- 24 months of Testing Experience in the field of IT Testing
- Test Planning, Monitoring & Control
- Test Analysis
- Test Design
- Test Implementation
- Test Execution
- Evaluating exit criteria & reporting
- Test Closure activities
- Management reviews & audits
- Managing reviews
- Metrics for reviews
- Managing for mal reviews
- Test Improvement process
- Improving the testing process
- Improving the testing process with TMMi
- Improving the testing process with TPI Next
- Improving the testing process with CTP
- Improving the testing process with STEP
- Individual Skills
- Test team dynamics
- Fitting testing within an organization
- Test Management in Context
- Risk Based Testing and other approaches for test prioritization
- Test documentation and other work products
- Test Estimation
- Defining and using test metrics
- Business Value of Testing
- Distributed, Outsourced and Insourced Testing
- Managing the application of industry standards
- The defect lifecycle and the software development lifecycles
- Defect report information
- Assessing process capability with defect report information
- Tool selection
- Tool lifecycle
- Tool Metrics
Ramit Manohar Kaul
Chief Certification Officer, Verity Software
About the Instructor
Ramit is Chief Certification Officer of Verity Software. He is co-founder and CTO of IndoiAnalytics and CEO Mayiki Consultants. He is also Technical advisory group member of Indian Testing Board.
Ramit has over 18 years of experience with 14+ years in software testing, development, corporate consulting and public domain training spanning countries like USA, UK, NZ, Australia, Malaysia, Philippines and India. Over the period he has worked on number of projects as Head of Delivery, Account Manager, Test Manager, Programmer and Tester. His core expertise lies in Agile Testing, Exploratory testing, Risk Management and Test Management. He has been an early adopter of Risk Based Testing.
Ramit was the first Indian to clear CTAL-TM, 2012 syllabus in India and among the first few to complete entire ISTQB advance certification. He was also among the first few to be an accredited trainer for CMAP(Certified Mobile Application Professional) and ISTQB (Foundation and advance) in India.
Ramit has also been involved in CTFL and MBT (Model based Testing) content & syllabus reviews for ISTQB. His name has been included as one of the contributors for MBT syllabus released in 2015. He is an active blogger and frequent speaker in technology conferences, he has ability to nurture and grow the breakthrough ideas and mentor new talents.
Ramit has won 1st runner up award for his technical paper at GTR conference twice. He is a sought after speaker in various testing conferences in India. He has trained, consulted and coached companies like Barclays, Samsung, Misys, HP, Wells Fargo, Polaris, Datamatics, Ness Technologies, Persistent, and L&T Infotech besides running several workshops in the public domain.
Ramit holds Post Graduate Diploma in Sales & Marketing from Symbiosis Pune and Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering from NMU, India. He holds lot of professional certifications like CTFL, CTAL-TM, CTAL-TA, CTAL-TTA, CMAP, CP-MAT, ISO-9001-2008 Lead Auditor, ISO 27001-2013 Lead Auditor to name a few.
This is a 3 full day course which will start at 09:30 AM and end at 05:30 PM on all the 2 days.
Yes this certification is valid for lifetime.
Yes post training support will be provided, you can contact the trainers for any queries which you may have.
No, coding is not a prerequisite.
Yes we can arrange for an in-house batch for your company given there are a minimum of 10 participants per batch.
For further queries contact
Aug 11-13, 2023