+91 99101 05147
ISTQB Usability Testing
The Foundation Level Usability Testing qualification is aimed at people who have already achieved a Foundation point in their careers in software testing and wish to develop further their expertise in Usability Testing.
About the Course
In this 2- day practical CU – Certified Cloud Testing Practitioner (CCTP) certification course, you will learn:
- Cloud Technology and terminology
- Walk in the clouds – demo
- Challenges of cloud computing
- Difference cloud testing and conventional testing
- Testing on the cloud
- Introduction to the course
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Business case and usage for cloud computing
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Players in the cloud space
- Virtualization as the backbone for cloud
- Container technology
- Contaners v/s virtualization
- Public v/s Private and other models …as a Service
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Load balancing
- Costs of cloud infrastructure
- A commercial cloud hosting service setup (AWS)
- Choosing OS, resources, instance type etc.
- Installation of applications
- Checking usage and costing
- Common settings
- Docker introduction
- Hands-on with dockers – creating and publishing images
- Docker and AWS
- Data location
- Application Sharing
- Data ownership, interoperability and portability
- Disaster recovery
- Expertise availability
- Running cost blindness
- Bandwidth requirement
- Testing on the cloud v/s testing the cloud
- Test environment
- Test data
- Build deployment
- Performance issues
- Setting up the test environment – software and hardware
- Access rights
- Functional tests
- Tests related to back-end servers
- Non-functional tests
- Stress tests
- Issues of performance testing
- Tools for cloud testing
- Testing migration to cloud
- Cloud and Automation
Chief Research Officer, Verity Software
About the Instructor
Gaurav has around 18+ years of experience in the Software Industry including System Design, Prototyping, Coding, Testing, Software Quality Assurance, Implementation and Maintenance of commercial and system projects in Client/Server and Web-based applications using structured methodologies. He is one of the few renowned trainers on Mobile App Testing & ISTQB Courses.
He is deeply passionate about testing and he loves teaching testing. Has trained more than 15000+ participants in Software Testing.
Extensive experience in training & consulting on Software Testing. Has delivered a number of training to the Individuals & Corporates in India & Abroad.
This is a 2 full day course which will start at 09:30 AM and end at 05:30 PM on all the 2 days.
Yes this certification is valid for lifetime.
Yes post training support will be provided, you can contact the trainers for any queries which you may have.
No, coding is not a prerequisite.
Yes we can arrange for an in-house batch for your company given there are a minimum of 10 participants per batch.